These are five of the best Android emulators that I would personally recommend if you are interested in running android applications or games on your PC using either Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Bluestacks is an all-rounder whether you are interested in playing games or just running android apps on your pc, this one is right for you cause its compatible with any software or Processor and at least 2GB RAM, I personally use this one.
- memuplay is another great option that supports both Intel and AMD processors with at least 2GB RAM, but if you own a low-end PC, you might wanna sit this one out
- Gameloop was developed by Tencent so that people could play their popular mobile game, PUBG and other games, on a PC, so it's gaming-focused. you need at last 3GB of RAM to run this.
- Nox Player is another popular option and the best alternative to bluestacks. it works well on any PC with at least 1.5GB of RAM, though it has some perks like bloatware installation.
- While others were making emulators,Bliss OS thought, "why don't we just make an OS based on Android for PCs" and they did just that. BlissOS is just like an OS. if you prefer it, you would have to install it in a virtual machine, or in a flash drive where you can easily boot it off if you need to use it. PrimeOS also does the same.
drop a like if this was helpful 😉